Eyres ICERBERG Safety Sunglasses 747-A1-PGWR - Black and Red Frame, Polarised Grey, Water Repellent Lens
Polycarbonate is among today’s most advanced lens materials. Originally developed for aerospace applications.
Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight, impact-resistant, and offer 100% UV protection. Polycarbonate lenses have become the industry standard for safety glasses, sports goggles and children’s eyewear.
- Light Transmittance: 10%
- Lens Category: 3
- Most popular lens tint for outdoor use.
- Protects against visible glare without colour degradation.
- Good choice for outdoor work, such as construction and landscaping.
- Provides 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Polarised lenses are unique in their ability to eliminate blinding glare, while enhancing visual acuity, colour contrast and visual comfort. Available in grey and brown polarised lenses suit any lifestyle.
Hydrophobic technology is appiled to the surface of the lens which repels water, grease, oil, water, finger prints and dust, making the lenses easier to clean. This magical topcoat causes water to bead up on the lenses so most of it can be shaken off and the lens can be gently patted dry.
- Material Polycarbonate
- Weight 1.00
- Base Curve 8
- Temple Length 115mm
- Coatings Hard Coat, Oleophobic Coat
- Lens Type Polarised Grey Lens
- Impact Protection 'I' or 'F' (Medium Impact) + Tint Cat. 3