Eyres HOTROD Safety Sunglasses 622-SB-PBFS - Sapphire Black Frame, Polarised Brown Lens - Flash Silver
Polycarbonate is among today’s most advanced lens materials. Originally developed for aerospace applications.
Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight, impact-resistant, and offer 100% UV protection. Polycarbonate lenses have become the industry standard for safety glasses, sports goggles and children’s eyewear.
- Light Transmittance: 10%
- Lens Category: 3
- Excels at absorbing stray ‘blue light ‘and sharpening visual acuity.
- Perfect for activities where depth perception is important.
- Provides 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Polarised lenses are unique in their ability to eliminate blinding glare, while enhancing visual acuity, colour contrast and visual comfort. Available in grey and brown polarised lenses suit any lifestyle.
Mirror coatings offer a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as the sunlight on a wet road surface. The coating is applied to the surface of the lens giving it a mirrored, shiny surface that reflects light away from the eye.
- Material TR90+
- Weight 1.00
- Base Curve 9
- Temple Length 118mm
- Coatings Hard Coat
- Lens Type Polarised Brown Lens
- Impact Protection 'I' or 'F' (Medium Impact) + Tint Cat. 3