ECO MODERN ESSENTIALS
ECO Aroma Essential Oil Patchouli 10ml
With a lovely earthy scent, Patchouli Essential Oil has many benefits for your overall health and well-being.
Uses and benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Skin & Hair: A good tissue re generator. Good for wound healing. Nourishes dry, cracked skin. Used to treat acne, eczema, sores, ulcers, bites, fungal and scalp disorders.
- Body: Helpful with water retention, eases constipation and breaks up cellulite. Cools down inflammation when hot and bothered.
- Mind & Emotions: Has a grounding effect on the emotions. Banishes lethargy while sharpening the wits. Fights depression and calms anxiety. Creates romantic atmosphere.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Geranium, Lavender, Ginger, Lemongrass, Rose, Ylang ylang
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser.
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you.
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body.
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.