ECO MODERN ESSENTIALS
ECO Aroma Essential Oil Melissa (3%) 10ml
With a herby lemon fragrance, Melissa (3%) Essential Oil is highly effective in treating nausea and indigestion.
Melissa (3%) Essential Oil uses and benefits
- Skin & Hair: Generally not used in skin and hair because of the high risk of allergic reaction due to the high aldehyde content.
- Body: Confirmed as having strong antiviral properties and has strong antiviral properties against viruses associated with influenza, herpes, smallpox and mumps. It is also recommended for nausea and indigestion.
- Mind & Emotions: Uplifting and antidepressant quality.
Blends with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Jasmine, Lemon, Neroli, Rose, Ylang ylang
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser.
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you.
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body.
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.