MARTIN & PLEASANCE
Schuessler Tissue Salts Calc Fluor Skin Elasticity 30ml Spray
Calc Fluor is present in the surface of the bones, in the enamel of the teeth and in the elastic fibres of the skin and blood vessels.
It is responsible for all the elasticity within the body - deficiencies can lead to varicose veins, over relaxed organs, hardened glands, stretched ligaments.
- Enlarged varicose veins
- Stretch marks
- Poor condition of enamel of the teeth
- Cracks and cuts in the skin
- Constipation due to muscular tone of the rectum
- A backache with dragging down pains
- Chronic synovitis
- Restoring balance to conditions affecting surface of bones
Contains Calcium fluoride 6X.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: 4 sprays
Children: 2 sprays
Infants: 1 spray
Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.