Nts Health Vitamin C Powder 200g Bio Spark
A multi-function wonder. Vitamin C is not produced in the human body but it is the work-horse of the detoxification system.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can improve wellbeing.
- Buffered with essential minerals, including zinc and magnesium, making it gentle on the stomach.
- Contains bioflavonoids to enhance the action of vitamin C.
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Vitamin C is necessary for collagen formation, the health of connective tissues, and as a tissue antioxidant.
- Vitamin C and flavonoids such as Hespiridin have effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin C is a free radical scavenger.
- Can be used for the prevention or treatment of nutritional deficiency.
Vitamin C is removed along with each toxin and it is difficult to supply sufficient levels of this antioxidant in the diet. There are two critical requirements when supplementing with Vitamin C. The ascorbic acid component must be buffered with a mineral complex to prevent damage to beneficial gut organisms (ascorbic acid can be a biocide in its raw form). Secondly, the Vitamin C must contain a significant percentage of bio-flavonoids to insure maximum performance. BioSpark from NTS is fully buffered with a mineral complex involving magnesium, calcium, zinc, sulphur and phosphate. It also contains the optimum percentage of bio-flavonoids in the form of hesperidin.
Ascorbic acid 800mg.
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200mg.
Calcium phosphate 100mg.
Magnesium phosphate tribasic 190mg.
Zinc sulfate monohydrate 2.9mg.
Free of yeast, salt, wheat products (gluten), artificial sweeteners and flavouring, sucrose and lactose.
Recommended Rates and Dosage
Adults: 2 grams (half of a level metric teaspoon) daily.
Children: 2-12 years half adult dose.
Store below 30 degrees celsius. Keep container tightly capped to protect from moisture.