Nts Health Magnesium Oil 1L Mag Sorb
MagSorb™ is a liquid concentration of magnesium chloride, derived from ancient sea bed deposits. It has a naturally oily texture and is commonly called magnesium oil (although it is not technically an oil). The skin has massive unrecognised absorption potential.
MagSorb™ is renowned as the highest quality, best priced transdermal magnesium oil on the market.
- May assist with magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium is an essential element that assists in muscular relaxation.
- May assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly those involved in energy production, and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue.
Magnesium Chloride from an ancient seabed and water. Energetically preserved between 1600 and 2000 metres deep in the earth.
- Magnesium oil is applied to the skin, used in footbaths or full body baths.
- Massage into aching joints and muscles or into skin needing rejuvenation.
- 30 mL can be added to a warm footbath and the feet soaked for 30 minutes.
- Add 25–50 mL to a hot bath and soak for at least 30 minutes to relieve stress and aches while increasing magnesium levels.
- Topical applications can vary from 5 to 10 mL. It can be sprayed under the arms (doubles as a highly effective deodorant) and on the feet.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as the face as magnesium oil may irritate sensitive skin and mucous membranes (e.g. eyes and nose). Do not apply to damaged, cracked or broken skin. Conduct a patch test prior to use.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.