Neek Vegan Lipstick 4.5g Sunsets
Infused with a mix of natural pigments and micas to create colour and texture, this vegan lippie is built on a base of nourishing jojoba oil, avocado oil and shea butter.
The lovely Sunsets screams summer, and sits on the palette somewhere in between pink and orange. This coral-hued shade suits most complexions, so go on and add it to your basket today.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Mica (CI 77019), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ozokerite (Plant based wax), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
- Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
- Apply lipstick in a dabbing motion
- Layer colour as desired
- Gently rub lips together
- Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
- Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
- Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
- Add a light dusting of translucent powder
- Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
- Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
- Blot lips together gently
- Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.