Nature's Sunshine Calcium & Magnesium Complex Synersup 180t
Adequate calcium intake is important during various life stages to support bone density and guard against osteoporosis in later life. Nature's Sunshine Calcium tablets are an easy to swallow, smaller sized tablet.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Calcium is essential for healthy development and maintenance of the skeletal system and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- D3 facilitates the dietary absorption and utilisation of calcium and helps maintain healthy bone mass.
- Formulated in the SynerSup vegetable base including broccoli, cabbage, carrot, beet, rosemary, tomato, turmeric and grapefruit powders.
- Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Calcium (from Calcium hydrogen phosphate 660mg) (from Calcium amino acid chelate 56mg) 200mg.
Magnesium (from magnesium oxide 173mg) 150mg.
Phosphorus (from calcium hydrogen phosphate 660mg) 145mg.
Zinc (as oxide 3.1mg) 2.5mg.
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate 10mg) 1mg.
Copper (from copper gluconate 3.8mg) 500mcg.
Vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol 2mcg) 80IU
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Adults: Take two tablets with a meal twice daily.
Mature Women: Take two tablets with a meal two to three times daily.
Children 9-10 years: Take one tablet with a meal one to two times daily.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.