Nature's Sunshine Bergamot Cholesterol Care 60t
A new approach for healthy cholesterol management is found in the juice of the citrus fruit Bergamot. Bergamot citrus extract is rich in the flavonoids melitidine and brutieridine. These compounds are believed to be the reason that Bergamot displays positive effects on healthy cholesterol levels.
Clinically trialled ingredient Bergamot
High in antioxidants and flavonoids
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Bergamot may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals, and improve the LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides in healthy individuals.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal, healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Helps support cardiovascular and arterial health.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Herbal extract (500mg) equivalent to:
Citrus aurantium (Bergamot) fruit juice fresh 75g.
Ascorbic acid 50mg.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Adults - _Take 1 tablet twice daily 30 minutes before main meals for optimal activity, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Always read the label.
If symptoms persist, contact your health care practitioner.