Mygen Health Maternity Formula 30t & 60t
Designed to be used by women during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, Maternity Formula contains essential vitamins and minerals that support the health of both mother and child.
This formula contains vital nutrients that:
- Are required for normal growth and development of your baby's brain and visual function.
- Support skin repair and wound healing.
- Are essential for building and maintaining healthy bones.
- Are necessary for healthy hormone production and the function of the immune system.
- Support energy production.
- Contains iron (II) glycinate, which is more gentle on the stomach and low gastrointestinal tract disturbing.
- Contains folate, which plays a role in DNA synthesis. Folate is therefore essential for healthy cellular division and healthy foetal development.
Each morning tablet (brown) contains:
Betacarotene 3mg, Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 100mcg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 23mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg, Calcium Pantothenate equiv pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 20mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 6.5mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200mcg, Biotin 200mcg, Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 75mg, Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50mcg, Zinc (as Zinc Citrate Dihydrate) 25mg, Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg, Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 225mcg, Manganese (as Manganes Sulfate Monohydrate) 5.0mg, Calcium Folinate (providing folate) equiv Folinic Acid 500mcg, Choline bitartrate 418mg, Iron (II) glycinate 50mg equiv Iron 10mg.
Each evening tablet (white) contains:
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5mcg, Calcium (as calcium citrate hydrate) 150mg, Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75mg.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives, milk derivatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults take 1 morning tablet daily with your morning meal and 2 evening tablets daily with your afternoon or evening meal, or as directed by your health professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride and pyridoxal 5-phosphate - which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Store below 30°C. Do not use if bottle seal is broken.