Mt Retour Essential Oil (100%) 10ml Lavender
Alleviates flu symptoms and relieves respiratory congestion.
Lavandula angustifolia is easy to grow, however the precious essential oil derived from this variety is difficult to extract. Considered the queen of essential oil, lavender is readily used either pure, diluted or combined with other oils for a wide variety of benefits and emotional effects.
- Skincare – especially for sensitive, dry or acne prone skin.
- Headaches – rub a drop or two into the temples for tension or headache relief.
- Burns – the anti-inflammatory property soothes sunburn.
- Insect repellent/bites and stings – repels bugs and takes the sting away from bites. Also effective in calming the sting of a cooking oil splash (a quick fix for kitchen accidents).
- Congestion/Asthma – anti-spasmodic (muscular contraction) and anti-inflammatory effects make lavender good for respiratory support. Suitable for children too.
- Dandruff – balancing and moisturising dandruff treatment.
- Insomnia / nervous tension – relieves stress.
100% Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c. Do not apply directly to skin. Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions: There are very few precautions with the use of lavender essential oil. The greatest concern is to make sure ahigh-quality essential oil is used in production.