LifeStream Natural Calcium Powder 250g
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum.
Why do we need calcium?
Calcium is one of the most essential and important minerals in our body. It is also the most abundant, 99% is located in our bones and teeth.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING LIFESTREAM NATURAL CALCIUM:
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food
- Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails
- Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
- Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
- Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
- Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- 100% dairy-free, G.E. free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free
- Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
- A complete and natural calcium food
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum and demonstrates advanced bioavailability1.
Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 32-34% elemental calcium and other important co-factor minerals including boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, iodine and sulphur.
Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products.
Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
Lifestream Natural Calcium is available in capsules and powder form. Each capsule contains 300mg of elemental calcium plus other important minerals. Each level teaspoon (2.8g) of Lifestream Natural Calcium powder provides 924mg of elemental calcium. Lifestream Natural Calcium is best taken with food at night time for optimum absorption. Lifestream Natural Calcium powder can be sprinkled onto food (just prior to serving) and can be mixed with juices. Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to the choking hazard) and therefore advise that Lifestream Natural Calcium powder is used instead - it can be sprinkled onto young children's food or drinks.
Adults: Take 1 - 3 capsules daily or 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily