Hivita Menopause (Menosoy) 60t
Hivita Menosoy provides essential menopause relief: Calms hot flushes with a unique herbal blend of isoflavones, wild yam and passionflower with magnesium and vitamin D.
- Helps calcium absorption
- Provides symptomatic relief of menopause
- Magnesium and Vitamin D3 for bone health support
- Herbal ingredients correct sex hormone balance and promote calmness and relaxation
- Contains isoflavones to regulate the oestrogen activity that causes menopausal hot flushes
- With wild yam - a traditional herbal medicine that supports progesterone production to balance hormones
- With calming Passion Flower to relieve stress-related flushing
- Non GMO Glycine Max seed
- Twice a day formula
HERBS [Active Ingredients per tablet]
Glycine max pressed seed cake ext dry conc. std. (SOYA BEAN)(equiv. to Glycine max pressed seedcake dry 10000mg) (equiv. to Isoflavones 25mg) [10g].
Trifolium pratense flower ext. dry conc. std. (RED CLOVER)(equiv. to Trifolium pratense flower dry) (equiv. to Isoflavones 2.5mg).
Total Isoflavones: 27.5mg [400mg].
Dioscorea villosa root ext dry conc (WILD YAM)(equiv. Dioscorea villosa root dry) [1000mg].
Passiflora incarnata herb top flowering and fruiting ext. dry conc(PASSION FLOWER) (equiv. to Passiflora incarnata herb top flowering and fruiting dry) [200mg].
Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Magnesium 40mg) [200mg].
(Vitamin D3)-Cholecalciferol (equiv. to Vit D3 200IU) [5mcg].
Free from dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, fish, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
TGA Listing: AUST L 200476
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily with food, approximately 12 hours apart (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening), or as directed by your healthcare professional for best hormone regulation.
Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.