Hilde Hemmes Comfrey Cream 100g
Comfrey is one of the most popular medicinal plants for external use and its name is derived from the Latin 'confervere' which means 'to bring together'. It has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory capacity when bones were to be set and the healing process hastened, thus earning the herb its common names, 'Knitbone' and 'Boneset'. The chief (and most important) constituent of comfrey root is allantoin which promotes wound-healing and accelerates the regeneration of cells.
Features / Benefits
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Helps to promote the body's natural healing process.
- Medicinal actions are supported by scientific evidence.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used to ensure potency, quality and efficacy.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Contains tincture equivalent to Symphytum officinale root & rhizome dry 24 mg/g.
Contains ethanol and phenoxyethanol.
Relieves inflammation associated with arthritis, joint/bone/cartilage injuries, bruises, sprains and swellings. Has an anti-inflammatory action. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Apply to the affected area several times daily. Rest is recommended for joint/bone/cartilage injuries. Apply ice pack to help reduce swelling. Maintain normal body weight to reduce stress on joints.
Do not use on broken skin or under occlusive dressing.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.