Floradix Floravital Herbal Liquid Iron 250ml
Floravital contains delicious herbs and fruit juice concentrates and also iron (II), B vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 (important elements in blood formation) plus vitamin C. Floravital was formulated to assist people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose. It still contains all the same active ingredients, selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste as the original Floradix.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram, Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg, Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg.
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg, Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg, Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg.
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.
- Adults: 10 ml 1-2 times daily, morning and evening, immediately before meals.
- Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml twice daily, morning and evening, immediately before meals.
- Children (between 1 to 05 years): 5 ml once daily, immediately before meals.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.