Eyres RAZOR Edge Safety Sunglasses 702WF-C1-PGAF - Crystal Black Frame, Foam Seal, Polarised Grey Anti-Fog Lens
Polycarbonate is among today’s most advanced lens materials. Originally developed for aerospace applications.
Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight, impact-resistant, and offer 100% UV protection. Polycarbonate lenses have become the industry standard for safety glasses, sports goggles and children’s eyewear.
- Light Transmittance: 10%
- Lens Category: 3
- Most popular lens tint for outdoor use.
- Protects against visible glare without colour degradation.
- Good choice for outdoor work, such as construction and landscaping.
- Provides 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Polarised lenses are unique in their ability to eliminate blinding glare, while enhancing visual acuity, colour contrast and visual comfort. Available in grey and brown polarised lenses suit any lifestyle.
Anti-fog coating is used to prevent the condensation of water in the form of small droplets on the lens surface which resembles fog. Anti-fog coatings are permanently fixed to the inside of the lens absorbing moisture before fog is formed. Lens fogging occurs when lenses are significantly cooler than the surrounding air temperature.
- Material Polycarbonate
- Weight 1.00
- Base Curve 8
- Temple Length 120mm
- Coatings Hard Coat, Anti-Fog
- Lens Type Polarised Grey Lens
- Impact Protection 'I' or 'F' (Medium Impact) + Tint Cat. 3