Eyres SPACE Safety Sunglasses 631-C1S-FS - Crystal Black Snake Skin Frame, Grey Flash Silver Lens
Polycarbonate is among today’s most advanced lens materials. Originally developed for aerospace applications.
Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight, impact-resistant, and offer 100% UV protection. Polycarbonate lenses have become the industry standard for safety glasses, sports goggles and children’s eyewear
- Light Transmittance: 10%
- Lens Category: 3
- Most popular lens tint for outdoor use.
- Protects against visible glare without colour degradation.
- Good choice for outdoor work, such as construction and landscaping.
- Provides 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Mirror coatings offer a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as the sunlight on a wet road surface. The coating is applied to the surface of the lens giving it a mirrored, shiny surface that reflects light away from the eye
- Material TR90+
- Weight 1.00
- Base Curve 9
- Temple Length 120mm
- Coatings Hard Coat
- Lens Type Mirror Grey Lens
- Impact Protection 'I' or 'F' (Medium Impact) + Tint Cat. 3