Eyres DAREDEVIL Safety Sunglasses 621-SB-PG - Sapphire Black Frame, Polarised Grey Lens - Silver Flash
Polycarbonate is among today’s most advanced lens materials. Originally developed for aerospace applications.
Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight, impact-resistant, and offer 100% UV protection. Polycarbonate lenses have become the industry standard for safety glasses, sports goggles and children’s eyewear
- Light Transmittance: 10%
- Lens Category: 3
- Most popular lens tint for outdoor use.
- Protects against visible glare without colour degradation.
- Good choice for outdoor work, such as construction and landscaping.
- Provides 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Polarised lenses are unique in their ability to eliminate blinding glare, while enhancing visual acuity, colour contrast and visual comfort. Available in grey and brown polarised lenses suit any lifestyle.
Hard coating is a film applied to front, back or both sides of a lens, creating a much tougher surface. (These are still susceptible to damage.) Hard coating lens technology provides the lenses with durability, increased longevity and protects visual clarity.
- Material TR90+
- Weight 1.00
- Temple Length 115mm
- Coatings Hard Coat
- Lens Type Polarised Grey Lens
- Impact Protection 'I' or 'F' (Medium Impact) + Tint Cat. 3