ECO MODERN ESSENTIALS
ECO Aroma Essential Oil Tea Tree 10ml
With its fresh and antiseptic scent, Tea Tree Essential Oil is wonderful for fighting infections and skin irritation.
Benefits and uses of Tea Tree Essential Oil include
- Skin & Hair: Helps to clear acne, burns, herpes, oily skin, athlete's foot, cold sores, blemishes, nappy rash, warts, sunburn and infected wounds.
- Body: Helps body to fight infections including colds, flu, cold sores, catarrh, glandular fever and gingivitis.
- Mind & Emotions: Strengthening, boosts morale and protecting.
Blends well with: Cinnamon, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary.
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser.
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you.
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body.
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.