ECO MODERN ESSENTIALS
ECO Aroma Essential Oil Jasmine (3%) 10ml
With an exotic, sweet and strong floral scent, Jasmine Essential Oil is great for treating dry skin.
Jasmine Essential Oil uses and benefits include:
- Skin & Hair: Useful in treating dry skin. Perfect for eczema and dermatitis. Assists with stretchmarks and scarring due to improving elasticity in skin.
- Body: Assists with childbirth. Effective for post-natal depression and promotes flow of breast milk. Soothes irritated coughs and improves hoarseness and laryngitis. Helps with muscle pains, strains and sprained limbs.
- Mind & Emotions: Soothes nerves and helps with depression. Produces a feeling of confidence and optimism. Revitalises and restores energy.
- Blends with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, May Chang.
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser.
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you.
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body.
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.