ECO MODERN ESSENTIALS
ECO Aroma Essential Oil Ginger 10ml
With a strong, warm and pungent spicy scent, Ginger Essential Oil is the perfect natural remedy for travel sickness and relieves the symptoms of menstrual cramps.
- Skin & Hair: Not recommended in skincare but can be helpful for bruising.
- Body: Great for travel sickness. Good for menstrual cramps, coughs, colds and flu.
- Mind & Emotions: Stimulating, grounding and good for memory loss.
- Blends with: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Peppermint, Orange, Rosemary, Tea Tree.
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser.
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments.
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water.
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you.
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body.
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.