Dr Wheatgrass Super Balm 160ml
MULTI-PURPOSE SOOTHING CREAM
If you play, train, work-out, run or just walk, you need SuperBalm!
- Don't ice it - SuperBalm it!
- SuperBalm - The most amazing soft tissue soother ever!
- Surface and deep tissue massage
- Use sparingly. A little goes a long way. Superbalm is NOT a "rub", it's a catalyst.
- Stimulates activity of growth factors that soothe skin, superficial and deep tissues SuperBalm counteracts muscle stiffness and other sports related discomfort and is the perfect product for all who are physically active.
Indications: Stiff, uncomfortable muscles; superficial and deep soft tissue massage. Skin recovery.
Purified Water, Capryllic/capric Triglyceride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Ceteareth 20, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Amara Extract.
Massage for a few minutes before and after physical activity to help soothe stiff muscles or whenever required. Ice can damage deeper tissues so it is not recommended when using SuperBalm. In some cases, extended regular application may be required, so persevere. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Medical research and extensive clinical observation and experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. Because it is so safe, SuperBalm is always worth trying.