Cabot Health Collagen Food 200g
Collagen food encourages tissue to replenish, giving the appearance of youthful skin. Collagen can increase skin elasticity, which also declines during the aging process. Formulated to help reduce wrinkles, fine lines and skin elasticity.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation/ swelling associated with mild arthritis
- May temporarily relieve joint paiches associated with mild arthritis
- May relieve pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- May relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen production.
- Sulphur is a component of dimethyl sulfone (MSM) and helps to support healthy connective tissue production and wound healing.
- Silica helps to support collagen production.
- Biotin helps to support healthy hair.
- Helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- For stronger, healthier hair
- For thicker, stronger nails
Ingredients in mg in every 3 gram serve of Collagen Food:
Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic acid to provide total Vitamin C 1065.00mg.
Solloidal silica 150.00mg.
Sodium bicarbonate 81.00mg.
Stevia and natural lemon flavour.
3 grams (equivalent to a level teaspoon) once or twice daily in water or juice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner