Blackmores Total Calcium and Magnesium 60t
Specifically formulated with a combination of 3 different forms of calcium compounds to assist in the prevention and/or treatment of weak brittle bones associated with mild osteoporosis.
- A comprehensive formula containing calcium citrate, phosphate & amino acid chelate
- The levels of calcium and magnesium in this formula are in the ratio of 2: 1.
- Contains co-factors vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals to aid in the absorption and function of calcium
The Blackmores difference
- Formulated with 3 different forms of calcium compounds including calcium citrate.
- Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function
- With calcium, essential to promote healthy bones
- Contains vitamin D, essential for the absorption and utilisation of calcium.
Active ingredients per tablet:
Calcium citrate (calcium 63.2 mg) 300 mg, Calcium phosphate (calcium 126 mg) 325 mg, Calcium amino acid chelate (calcium 40 mg) 200 mg, Total calcium Total equivalent 229.2 mg elemental calcium, Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 13.4 mg) 65 mg, Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 102.5 mg) 170 mg, Total magnesium Total equivalent 115.9 mg elemental magnesium, Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 2.5mg) 12.5 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1.5 mg) 15 mg, Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 5 µg, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 60 mg, Folic acid 100 µg.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 9-12 years - Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 8 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
None noted in the literature at recommended doses.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking. Click here to learn more.
A large, white, capsule shaped tablet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.