Blackmores Kaloba 20ml
- Blackmores Kaloba is a registered, plant-based medicine for acute bronchitis.
- Helps reduce recovery time and symptoms of acute bronchitis
- AUST-R complementary medicine
- Children's doses* for acute bronchitis
- Well-tolerated and suitable for family members over 2 years old with acute bronchitis*
- Convenient drop dosage
- *Children under the age of 6 years should only be treated with Kaloba® after previous consultation with a doctor.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Kaloba is an AUST-R, clinically proven extract of Pelargonium sidoides.
- Kaloba® has been extensively studied. Studies done on patients with acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis have shown that Kaloba helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and reduce recovery times.
- Not only has Kaloba been clinically proven to help provide relief of acute bronchitis symptoms after 7 days (45% of the patients taking Kaloba experienced recovery after 7 days compared to 6.4% taking a placebo), it can help speed up recovery too.
Active ingredients per 1 ml:
Pelargonium Sidoides (Pelargonium) extract equivalent to dry root 91 mg.
Adults and adolescents over the age of 12 years:
Take 30 drops (1.35 ml) 3 times a day
Children aged between 6-12 years:
Take-20 drops (0.9 ml) 3 times a day
Children aged between 2-5 years:
Give 10 drops (0.45 ml) 3 times a day
Adults take 60 drops (2.7 ml) 3 times a day
Contraindications and cautions
Kaloba should not be used in children under 2 years of age
Children under the age of 6 years should only be treated with Kaloba® after previous consultation with your doctor
Use during pregnancy or breast feeding is not recommended without first consulting with your doctor or pharmacist
Treatment duration should not exceed 1 week for acute bronchitis and 3 weeks for acute sinusitis
Consult your doctor immediately if the condition does not improve within one week, if you have fever that lasts for several days or in the case of shortness of breath or if you cough up bloody sputum
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.