Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 175t
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress.
- Helps you cope with stress
- Contains passionflower traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nervous tension
- Helps the body convert food into energy
The Blackmores difference
- Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is Australia's leading Stress formula*.
- It has been specifically formulated based on years of research to provide a high dose of B group vitamins plus passionflower to support the body's response in times of on-going stress.
- Australia's No.1 stress relief brand*
- * Australia’s No.1 selling stress relief formula within vitamin & dietary supplements category as per Aztec scan sales data Total Grocery Pharmacy to 13/7/2014.
Active ingredients per tablet:
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 75 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 10 mg, Nicotinamide 100 mg, Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 68.7 mg) 75 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 30µg, Biotin (vitamin H) 20µg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 145 mg, Ascorbic acid 130 mg, Total vitamin C 250 mg, d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg, Magnesium phosphate 140 mg, Calcium phosphate 100 mg, Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg. Folic acid 150µg, Avena sativa (oats) extract equivalent to dry seed 250 mg, Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) extract equivalent to dry herb 100 mg, Lecithin 50 mg, Choline bitartate 25 mg, Inositol 25 mg.
Adults - Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Contraindications and cautions
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
A mottled dark cream to yellow, large tablet. Film-coated dark brown.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.